Placing the printed models
The Otoflash is the recommended curing unit for the D4K Pro.
1. Carefully cut any supports from the model(s) using snips. It is recommended to remove supports before post-curing.
2. Place the clean dry model(s) on the tray inside the Otoflash.
3. Close the curing chamber lid.
4. Plug in the power cable to Otoflash.
Setting the timer
(1) Main switch
(2) Protective gas switch, if applicable
(3) Protective gas display, if applicable
(4) Display with keypad
(5) Start button
(6) Lamp control light
(7) Ready indicator
(8) Polymerization chamber
1. Switch the Otoflash on with the main switch.
2. Set the required number of flashes by pressing the buttons 1000, 100, 10 and 1.
3. Press the Start button to start the program.
→ The timer starts counting down with every flash.
→ When the programmed number of flashes is completed, an acoustic signal sounds three times and the word End appears on the display.
→ Afterwards, the timer is set to the initially programmed number of flashes.