How to Use PCA 2000?
The PCA 2000 Parts Curing Apparatus is the recommended curing unit for the Envision One cDLM. The PCA 2000 has a removable post-curing tray that holds models equidistant from the internal LED bulbs during the curing process.
- Carefully cut any supports from the model(s) using snips. It is recommended to remove supports before post-curing.
- Place the clean dry model(s) on the removable tray inside the PCA-2000.
- Close the curing chamber lid.
- Plug in the power cable to turn on the PCA-2000.
- Using the touch screen, set the Custom curing program recommended for your material.
- When ready, press Start.
Was this article helpful?
Let us know if you liked the article. That’s the only way we can improve.