How to Unpack the PWA 2000?
- Carefully open the packaging: Do not use blades that could damage the contents.
- The PWA 2000’s power cable is packed on the top foam panel. Remove the power cable from the box and set aside.
- Extract the PWA 2000 from the box by lifting upwards.
- Remove the foam panels from the top and bottom. Keep the box and foam panels.
- Situate the PWA 2000 on a secure surface.
- Situate the PWA 2000 in a ventilated area away from sources that can generate fire or heat – see Safety with PWA 2000.
- Keep the PWA 2000 at least 8 in/20 cm from the wall.
- Keep the PWA 2000 in an environment with temperatures within 65° to 82° F / 18° to 28° C.
Was this article helpful?
Let us know if you liked the article. That’s the only way we can improve.