Orthodontists can now get the best of both worlds by using the integrated workflow of Envision One RP and uDesign™!
What is the integration between Envision One RP and uLab Systems?
The collaboration between EnvisionTEC and uLab Systems™ has resulted in advanced and simplified workflow for orthodontists. Now it is possible to send STL files directly from uDesign™, the uLab Systems treatment planning software, to the printer via Envision One RP CLI (Command Line Interface).
- uLab Systems is advancing the orthodontic industry with digital treatment planning software and aligner products. This helps orthodontists take control over the treatment plan and provide the highest quality care to patients.
- Envision One RP takes STL models from uDesign and translates them for printing.
How does it work?
To set up the integration between Envision One RP and the uLab Systems treatment planning software, follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to Settings in uDesign and select the Printer option.
- From the Select Printer drop-down menu, choose one of the EnvisionTEC printers.
- To the right of the Printer Program Path field, click on the Browse button to specify the path to Envision One RP software.
- In the Build Path field, click Browse to select an existing folder or create a new one for saving job files there.
- From the Build Style dropdown menu, select the required build style for the print job.
- Click Save to continue.
Using the integrated workflow
Once you have made all the necessary settings needed for the flawless integration between Envision One RP and uDesign, get STL files ready for 3D print.
1. Prepare STL file(s) in uDesign.
2. Click Send to Print.
→ The system automatically generates a job file and sends it to the printer via RP CLI.
→ The print job starts.