How to install the tilt tray:
To install the material tray:
- Open the printer door.
2. Release the front and back tilt tray clips.
3. Note the tilt tray is labeled “front”: this label must be towards you when the tilt tray is in the printer.
4. Note the glass plate, ensure all corners are completely flat and in position.
5. Lower the tilt tray into position and secure it with all four clips.
To add the material tray on the list:
1. Go to Settings | Move & Calibration | Material Tray from the main screen of D4K CS.
2. Click Add a New Material Tray at the top.
3. Enter the name of the material tray. Only digits from 0 to 9 are accepted.
4. Click OK.
5. To the right of the material tray name, there will be a job counter. This number depicts the quantity of print jobs done with this material tray.