How to set up Wi-Fi on the printer:
To set Wi-Fi on the printer, proceed with the following steps:
1. Enter the WI-FI tab by tapping Settings | Wi-Fi on the touch screen.
2. On the left part of the screen, select the required Wi-Fi name and tap it.
3. Tap [Connect].
4. In the Password field, type a password for the selected Wi-Fi and confirm with [OK].
How to set Ad Hoc on the printer:
AdHoc is a type of on-demand device-to-device network. In ad hoc mode, you can set up a wireless connection directly to another computer or printer without having to connect to a Wi-Fi access point or router. It allows for loading the jobs to the printer that has no Internet connection.
To set the Ad Hoc, proceed with the following steps:
1. Enter the AdHoc tab by tapping Settings | Wi-Fi | AdHoc on the screen of the Control Software.
2. The Name field, which is the printer’s name, is set automatically.
3. To set a password to the AdHoc, tap Password.
→ The following screen appears.
4. Create and type the password into the Hotspot Password filed, and confirm with OK.