What are the electrical requirements for the D4K Pro:
We strongly recommend you to use an uninterrupted power supply to protect your printer. All electrical requirements must be met to ensure the most stable setup:
- D4K Pro – 19V DC / 4.73A
- With adapter (included) – 100~240V AC, 1.5A, 50Hz/60Hz
1. Plug the printer into a separate surge protector or battery backup.
2. If your electrical line is prone to spikes and dips, you will need to use a UPS battery backup system for the printer with a switch changing time of less than 1 millisecond.
3. Do not plug any additional equipment into the power circuit.
4. Ensure there is a sufficient clean electrical socket that fluctuates no more than +/-3% (EU: +/-5%) from its baseline.