Time needed: Approximately two minutes
Maintenance frequency: Print-by-Print
The build platform should remain as clean as possible between print jobs in order to keep your printer in optimal printing condition. The build platform should be cleaned when:
- The build platform becomes sticky
- There is cured material on the printing surface of the build platform or around the build platform connection cavity
- When changing the material type
How to Clean the Build Platform:
1. Clean the connection cavity at the top of the build platform using a Q-tip with 99% IPA.
2. If too much material has cured in the connection cavity, replace the build platform.
3. Clean the surface of the build platform using a clean paper towel.
4. Check every surface for material, buildup, or stickiness.
5. Clean the excessive buildup using a small amount of 99% IPA on a clean paper towel or Q-tip.
6. Hard spots of cured material can be carefully scraped off using the paint scraper from the Starter Kit