License gives you permission to use the full functionality of Envision One RP. There are two license types available: Standard License and Trial License.
- The Standard license allows you to use the whole software functionality during 12 months. After its expiration you will have to request a new license.
- The Trial license allows you to use the whole software functionality during 14 days. After its expiration you will have to request the Standard license.
The Standard License
How to request and activate the Standard License:
1. Click Request License in the License dialog box.
→ The following window appears:
2. Fill in the suggested form.
3. Click Send Request.
→ The following confirmation window pops up:
→ The automatic License Request Confirmation is sent to the indicated email address.
→ The License Key will be sent to the indicated email address. This may take some time.
4. Check your email to find the License Key. The License Key is a file with .lic extension.
5. Click Activate License.
→ The folder screen appears where you can select the License Key file.
6. Select the previously emailed License Key file and click Save.
→ The license is validated.
→ The application is launched.
The Trial License
To activate the Trial License:
- Click Activate Trial License in the License Manager:
→ The trial license is activated.
Now you can see a yellow expiration reminder in the right upper corner. After the expiration, you will need to request the Standard License.