How to Orient the Platform:
The platform is represented by the white grid on the screen. By default Envision One RP shows the platform from the Top view when it opens. You can rotate the platform to see it from a different angle:
- Use your mouse to rotate the platform in the required:
- Press and hold the right mouse button.
- Rotate the platform in the required direction.
- Release the right mouse button.
- To zoom the platform in, click <Ctrl> + <=>
- To zoom the platform out, click <Ctrl> + <->
- Use the icons on the toolbar to set the platform view to the front, top or left.
- To select a 2D or 3D mode of the platform view, click on the or icon respectively.
Was this article helpful?
Let us know if you liked the article. That’s the only way we can improve.