Labeling is a feature that allows you to engrave a label on the surface of your model. It is possible to place several labels on one model.
- Select a model on the platform.
You can only select one model at a time. If you have several models on the platform, you will need to create the label for each of them one by one.
- Click the icon. The dialog box opens.
- Enter the label text and click Place. → The label is placed onto the model:
After you have placed the label on your selected model, the unselected models on the platform are hidden and will remain hidden until the labeling is completed.
- Configure your label: set the desired font size and engraving depth.
- Click Apply.
If the label does not properly fit on the surface of the model, you will receive an error message. In this case try the following solutions:
- Reduce the label font size.
- Move the platform to change the label location. To do so, press and hold the scroll-wheel on your mouse to move the platform in the desired direction. Moving the platform allows you to choose the right location for your label.
To delete a label, use the Undo function:
- press <Ctrl>+<Z>, or
- click icon on the Actions Bar.